Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hara Bhara Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hara Bhara Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hara bhara poha recipe. To cook hara bhara poha you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hara Bhara Poha:
- Provide 2 cup of Poha.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh coconut, grated.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger, chopped.
- Use 2 of green chilli.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander, chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Get of For tempering :-.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil/ ghee.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of urad dal.
- You need 2 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Take of Garnish :-.
- Provide As needed of Coconut, grated.
- Prepare As needed of Pomegranate arils.
Steps to make Hara Bhara Poha:
- Wash Poha(thick) with water twice and strain the water. Keep aside..
- Into mixer, add coconut, coriander, green chilli, ginger, lemon juice, salt and sugar. Blend it to smooth paste. Add 1 tbsp water to adjust the consistency..
- Now add this paste to washed Poha and mix it well using spoon. Don't be too rough & hard while mixing else it will break the poha..
- Heat oil in pan. Now turn flame to low and add mustard seeds and let it splutter..
- Add urad dal followed by red chilli, once urad dal is light brown in colour add Curry leaves and saute for few seconds..
- Lastly add Poha mixture and coat it well in the tempering. Cook it on low flame for 2-3 mins..
- Turn off the flame. Serve it in plate. Garnish with coconut shreds and pomegranate arils..
If you find this Hara Bhara Poha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.