Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Fish Cakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Fish Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Fish Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai fish cakes recipe. You can cook thai fish cakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Fish Cakes:
- Use 250 grams of Haddock.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Use Pinch of salt (optional).
- Take 45 grams of red Thai curry paste.
- Use of 5 green beans.
- Prepare of 2 spring onion.
- Take of 1 tablespoon chopped green chilli.
- Use of 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare of 3 tablespoons coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Thai Fish Cakes:
- Cut the fish into chunks and dry with paper towel..
- Thinly cut the Green Beans and Spring Onion (about half a cm) and set aside in a bowl. This will be used in a later step.
- Put everything apart from the Green Beans and Spring Onions into a food processor and turn it on until it is minced to a fine texture. Do not blend it to a paste..
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in the spring onion and the green beans.
- Create your fishcakes and wrap in cling film. You should be able to make 8 reasonable sized fishcakes..
- Put the fishcakes into the fridge for about an hour to firm up..
- Put about a cm of sunflower oil into a pan and cook the fishcakes until dark golden brown on both sides..
If you find this Thai Fish Cakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.