Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kollhapuri Egg Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kollhapuri Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kollhapuri Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kollhapuri egg curry recipe. To make kollhapuri egg curry you only need 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kollhapuri Egg Curry:
- Take 8 of Boiled eggs.
- Take 4 tsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Use 2 of Tej patta(curry leaves).
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dhaniya (coriander)powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fresh coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For paste.
- You need 2 cup of Onion Chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Dry Coconut Grated.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger pieces.
- Use 6-8 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Use 3-4 of Clove.
- Get 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Take 4-5 of Black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Get 2 of Green Chilli Chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Coriander.
Instructions to make Kollhapuri Egg Curry:
- For paste:—– Heat oil in pan add 1Tb. Spoon. Oil. Add all ingredients of paste and fry until slightly browned. Remove the pan from heat and let the mixture cool. Add fresh coriander and grind to make a smooth paste..
- Heat 1Tb spoon. oil in a pan. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and boiled eggs in the pan. Fry for 3-4 minutes..
- For the gravy:—— Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, add the ground masala and fry for 3-4 minutes on medium low heat..
- Add red chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder masala and fry for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add salt and 2 cups of water. Bring the curry to a boil.Add the fried eggs and cook for 5-6 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander..
- Serve hot with roti or rice..
If you find this Kollhapuri Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.