Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Coconut Curry Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Curry Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Curry Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry meatballs recipe. To make coconut curry meatballs you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Curry Meatballs:
- Use 1 1/4 lb of Ground turkey or chicken.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Get 2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Coconut oil.
Steps to make Coconut Curry Meatballs:
- Blend all ingredients except oil and turkey in food processor..
- Combine mixture with ground turkey..
- Heat oil in large frying pan. Form mixture into small balls..
- When oil is hot, add meatballs to pan for 2 minutes. Flip and cook another 2 minutes. Flip again and cover for 6-8 minutes..
- Serve immediately with roasted curry cauliflower..
If you find this Coconut Curry Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.