Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy grilled mackerel fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy grilled mackerel fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy grilled mackerel fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy grilled mackerel fish recipe. To make spicy grilled mackerel fish you only need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy grilled mackerel fish:
- Prepare 3 of medium sized mackerel fish.
- You need 3 of seasoning cube.
- You need 1 of onga stew.
- Provide 1 of tspn lemon zest.
- Get 1 of tspn lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbspn of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 of tspn garlic paste.
- You need Handful of chopped parsely.
- Take 10 of scotch bonnet grinded.
- Provide 1 of tspn garam masala.
- Provide 1 of tspn curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of tspn thyme leaves.
- Take 1/2 of tspn cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 of big sized onion sliced.
Instructions to make Spicy grilled mackerel fish:
- Start by washing ur using lemon and water,set aside to drain, and measure your ingredient as shown here.
- Mix all the above listen ingredient to make a marinade,take a spoonfull of the marinade paste and pour into the onion and mixed.
- Line your baking tray with parchement paper and spread some of the marinated onion,use your hands to spread the marinate into your fishes.
- Add some of the marinated onion inside the fish,and place a slice of lemon on each fish.
- Sprinkle the rest of the onion on top of the fish,and cover the fish using cling film,keep in the fridge and let it marinate for good 4hrs(😜i leave mine for 6 good hrs)rember u can marinte for just 30mins if you are in a hurry..
- Once marinated,greases your nonstick pan with oil,and set heat at medium low.
- Place ur marinated fish and let it sit for 5mins on each side before turning.
- Turn off light and transfer your fish into the oven at 200Ffor 5-10 mins(this allow the fish to release more juicy flavour)and tanaa it is ready to be served😍😍😍.
- I know u love the recipe😂😂Dont forget to like and comment if u like the recipe,or simply drop an emoji😍😍😍😍.
If you find this Spicy grilled mackerel fish recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.