Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chickpea and lentil burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea and lentil burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea and lentil burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea and lentil burger recipe. To cook chickpea and lentil burger you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpea and lentil burger:
- Use 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 can of chickpeas 400g.
- Take 1 can of if lentils 400 g.
- Take 3 tbsps of plain flour.
- Take of Small handful of fresh coriander.
- Take 3 cups of mash potato.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get of Bread crumps.
- Provide of Curry powder.
- Get of Appliances.
- You need of Food processor or blender.
- Use bowl of Large.
- Prepare of Frying pan.
- You need cup of Measuring.
Steps to make Chickpea and lentil burger:
- Gather all of your ingredients.
- Heat your frying pan with a splash of oil and chop your onion and garlic into small pieces. Once the frying pan has heated up you can add the onion, garlic and curry powder. Cook on medium heat until ready.
- Rinse your chickpeas and lentils under cold water and add to a food processor. Place the fresh coriander, onion and flour in with the chickpeas and lentils. Blend on high until the mixture is a smooth batter.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and stir though the mash potato and egg.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs onto a plate and make a disc shaped burger with the mixture. Cover the burger with bread crumbs and set aside. Continue doing this unit I’ll you have used up all of the mixture.
- Heat a frying pan with a quarter cup of oil. Once the oil is hot enough, cook your burger on medium heat for 10 minutes on each side.
- Once cooked serve with a side of salad and enjoy!.
If you find this Chickpea and lentil burger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.