Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 5-6 of grinded onion.
- Prepare 1 of big bowl tomato puree.
- Take 2 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Red chilli, turmeric powder, Coriander powder, garam masala.
- Take 2 of Chopped Coriander leaf.
- Take 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of khada masala(cumin seeds, Bay leaf, cardamom,cinnamon,).
- Prepare 1 of khaskhas.
- Provide 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 4-5 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of water.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Mix all khada masala ginger garlic,khaskhas in the grinder and grind it Heat a kadhai or sipri add oil add onion and green chilli saute it for 10-15 mins when the colour changes into brown add red chilli powder and grinded khada masala saute it for another 5 mins add garam masala and tomato Puree mix it and saute it till the oil separated.
- Add washed chicken mix it in full flame for 5mins then slow it repeat the process for 15-20 mins. No need to add water bcoz onion leaves water.
- Add Coriander powder turmeric powder. Slow the flame cover it for another 5-10 min. Now add salt mix it.
- Now add water to make Curry add chopped Coriander leaf. The colour is so beautiful.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.