Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Indian Style Raw Mango & Drumsticks Dal Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Style Raw Mango & Drumsticks Dal Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Style Raw Mango & Drumsticks Dal Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style raw mango & drumsticks dal curry recipe. To cook indian style raw mango & drumsticks dal curry you only need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Style Raw Mango & Drumsticks Dal Curry:
- You need 1 cup of Yellow lentils –.
- Use 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Use 2 of Raw mangoes thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 of Drumsticks cut into 3-4 inch pieces.
- Take 1 of Tomato , finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of Green chilies finely chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Freshly grated coconut –.
- Provide 1 pinch of Asafoetida/hing –.
- Take 2 of Dry red chilies-.
- Use 2 of Garlic pods lightly crushed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder –.
- Get 1 spring of Curry leaves –.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds-.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds –.
- Prepare As needed of Oil –.
- Prepare To taste of Salt –.
- Prepare As needed of Water-.
Instructions to make Indian Style Raw Mango & Drumsticks Dal Curry:
- Clean and wash the lentils..
- Pressure cook the lentils for 2-3 whistles with enough water, half of the chopped onions, a pinch of asafoetida, and salt until the dal is cooked completely..
- Remove from flame and allow the pressure to release. Mash the dal slightly and keep it aside..
- In a saucepan, add the mango slices, drumsticks, turmeric powder, and salt and cook until the pieces are soft and cooked..
- Keep this aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, & dry red chilies..
- Add the chopped onions and saute until translucent. Add crushed garlic, green chilies, and asafoetida. Saute for a minute..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and saute until they are soft and mushy..
- Add the mashed dal, mangoes, and drumsticks. Add water if the dal is too thick..
- Add the freshly grated coconut and simmer for a 3-4 mins. Remove from flame..
- Serve hot with steamed rice and side dish of your choice..
If you find this Indian Style Raw Mango & Drumsticks Dal Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.