Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shorshe bata die Macher jhol/fish curry with Mustard paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shorshe bata die Macher jhol/fish curry with Mustard paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shorshe bata die macher jhol/fish curry with mustard paste recipe. You can cook shorshe bata die macher jhol/fish curry with mustard paste using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shorshe bata die Macher jhol/fish curry with Mustard paste:
- You need 4 of Fish piece.
- Take 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 4 of Green Chilli.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 2 of Drumstick (cut it as you want it's length to be).
- Provide 1 of Potato (cut it in long shape).
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Shorshe bata die Macher jhol/fish curry with Mustard paste:
- Marinade fish with one tsp turmeric and 1 tsp salt..
- Now fry all vegetables with sprinkle of salt..
- Now fry fish from both sides till it tunrs to Golden in colour..
- Now blend 2 green chilli, sesame seeds and Mustard seeds with 1 tsp salt..
- Now heat a pan and add one tsp mustard oil..
- Now fry 2 green chillies and 1 tsp black cumin seeds..
- Now pour one cup water in it..
- Now Cook Potato and drumstick in that water..
- Now add paste and fish and cook Covered for 5 minutes..
- Tasty fish in mustard paste ready.before serving add 1 tsp raw mustard oil in it..
If you find this Shorshe bata die Macher jhol/fish curry with Mustard paste recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.