Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stir fried Crabs with curry powder recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fried Crabs with curry powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried Crabs with curry powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried crabs with curry powder recipe. To make stir fried crabs with curry powder you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir fried Crabs with curry powder:
- Take 5 of crab,large size.
- Use 20 grams of curry powder.
- Use 2 of onion.
- Provide 1 bunch of each spring onion and cilantro.
- Get 4 of hot chili or 2 red pepper.
- Take 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted chili oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Provide 1/3 cup of evaporated milk.
Instructions to make Stir fried Crabs with curry powder:
- Clean,cut ,crush crabs,drain ,set aside,you can use crab meat instead ,but reduce other ingredients for less saltyness ans spicyness etc..
- Slice onion,prepare cilantro,spring onion make it ready to use,crack eggs in a bowl add milk ,and crush both garlic and hot chilli or red pepper ready to fry.
- Heat stir fry pan with 1 tbsp oil,brown garlic and chili.
- Add slice onion ,stir ,wait until translucent.
- Add crabs,stir occasionly until turn red ,add seasoning ,stir to mix.
- Beat egg ,add to pan,let it set,add roasted chili oil ,stir to flip or toss pan to mix all well ,after egg set but not too hard ,add chopped spring onion and cilantro,toss to mix again,heat off and serve with hot steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Stir fried Crabs with curry powder recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.