Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw banana kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw banana kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana kofta curry recipe. You can cook raw banana kofta curry using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Raw banana kofta curry:
- Take 1 of raw banana.
- Use 2 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of spoon jeera powder.
- Use 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 2 tsp of gram flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar(optional).
- Prepare 1 t of spoon whole jeera.
- Take 1 tsp of whole red chilli.
- Prepare 2-3 pods of green cardamom.
- You need 2 of florets of clove.
- Use 1 of small stock of cinnamon.
- Provide As needed of oil for frying.
- You need As needed of water for curry.
Instructions to make Raw banana kofta curry:
- Boil the raw banana and 1 potato.
- Now cut another potato into cubes and fry well adding salt and turmeric and keep aside.
- Mash the raw banana taking out the skin and mix it up with the boiled potato.
- Add salt,jeera,red chilli and garam masala powder to it and mix well..
- Now add the gram flour and prepare a soft dough.
- Heat a pan and deep fry the koftas taking small ball like portion of the dough.
- After the koftas are fried add oil in the pan and tamper the whole jeera garam masala and red chilli.
- Add ginger garlic paste fry for a minute or two.
- Add tomato salt and turmeric and cook till it gets soft.
- Add jeera dhaniya and red chilli Powder and mix well..
- Add water to it and allow it to boil.
- Once the curry starts to boil add the potatoes and cover.keep it on a low flame.
- Finally add the koftas and switch off the flame.
- Garnish it with ghee and garam masala and enjoy with rice or chapati.
If you find this Raw banana kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.