Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer capcicum curry (gravy) recipe. You can cook paneer capcicum curry (gravy) using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy):
- Get 750 gm of Cottage Paneer.
- Get 500 gm of Capcicum.
- Provide 250 gm of Onion.
- Get of For Gravy:.
- You need 250 gm of Onion.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take As needed of Oil for Cooking.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 8-10 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2-4 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cashew.
- Prepare 250 gm of Tomatoes.
- Use 1 Tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Get 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide As needed of Fresh Cream.
- Provide 1 Cup of Curd.
- Get As needed of Water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take To taste of Green Chillies.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cloves.
- Take 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 1 Tsp of Kasuri Methi.
Steps to make PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy):
- Take Paneer, Capcicum, Onion and Cut into Cubes and Keep aside then a Kadhai or Pan heat Oil on high flame and Deep fry Paneer, Capcicum..
- Now Take a Pan or Kadhai add 2 Spoon Oil then add Onion Tomatoes Garlic Ginger Chilli Cashew fry for 10 min then Cool it down on room temperature then Grind them to make a smooth paste for Gravy..
- After Deep frying Capcicum and Paneer then fry Onion and keep aside..
- Now for Paneer Capcicum Curry Preparation, Take a Kadhai or Pan add half Cup any Cooking Oil then add Cumin Seeds,Bay leaves, Cloves, Green Chillies, Black Pepper heat for 2 min then add Grinded Gravy Masala Cook for 5 min then add 1 Cup Curd and Cook till Oil retain over the Pan then add all the Deep fried Veggies Capcicum, Onion, Paneer mix well..
- Afterwards add all the Masala Red Chilli Powder 1 Spoon, Coriander Powder 1 Spoon, Cumin Powder 1 Spoon mix well then add Fresh Cream 1 Cup mix then add water 1 or 2 Cup as required for Gravy Consistency then add Salt as per taste and Sugar half Spoon Cover the lid Cook for 5 to 7 min.
- Lastly add Garam Masala, Kasuri Methi Cook for 5 min till the Oil retain over the Pan.Now you Delicious PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY Gravy is Ready to Serve hot with Roti,Paratha,Naan or Rice.Enjoy this Recipe 😍😋.
If you find this PANEER CAPCICUM CURRY (Gravy) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.