Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to andhra style gutti vankaya pulusu koora /stuffed brinjal gravy curry recipe. To cook andhra style gutti vankaya pulusu koora /stuffed brinjal gravy curry you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry:
- Provide of Brinjal.
- Use of green chilli.
- Prepare of ginger little.
- You need of coriander leaves bunch.
- Use of chana dal.
- You need of urad dal.
- Provide of dhania.
- Provide of jeera.
- Take of menthi seeds.
- Use of red chillies.
- Get of salt.
- Take of turmeric.
- Provide of hing.
- Get of Tamrind juice.
Instructions to make Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry:
- Clean and slit the brinjal from both the sides and keep it dipped in water..
- Take all the dry ingredients in a plate..
- Dry roast them till it gives nice aroma and colour is also changed..
- Once it cools, grind it into powder in mixer.Add salt to this masala..
- Then cut the green chilli and ginger and coriander leaves.Grind them along with the masala powder..
- Stuff the ground masala into the brinjal..
- Heat kadai and place all the stuffed brinjal in it and add little salt and water and cover them.Allow it cook for 10 mins..
- Add more water to cook.Once the brinjal becomes soft add tamrind juice and cook for 5 mins.Then add the remaining masala to the curry and bring it to boil.Switch off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves.Serve hot with plain rice and dal tadka..
If you find this Andhra Style Gutti Vankaya Pulusu Koora /Stuffed Brinjal Gravy Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.