Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coco creamy chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coco creamy chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coco creamy chicken curry recipe. You can have coco creamy chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coco creamy chicken curry:
- Use 1 of . Chicken – 1 kg.
- Get 2 of . Onion – 2 sliced.
- Use 3 of . Grated coconut – 5 tbspn.
- Provide 4 of . Green chilli – as per your taste.
- Get 5 of . Cashew nuts – 1/2 cup.
- Use 6 of . Ginger- garlic paste – 1 tbspn.
- Prepare 7 of . Turmeric powder – 3/4 tspn.
- You need 8 of . Red chilli powder – 1 tbspn.
- You need 9 of . Garam masala – 1 and 1/2 tspn.
- Get 10 of . Curd – 4 tbspn.
- Prepare 11 of . Kasuri methi – 1 tbspn.
- Prepare 12 of . Salt.
- Use 13 of . Oil.
Instructions to make Coco creamy chicken curry:
- Heat oil in a pan, add sliced onion and saute well till it become soft..
- Add a pinch turmeric powder and saute it well till onion become golden colour. Switch off the flame. Cool it and grind it to a fine paste. Keep it aside..
- In a grinder, add cashew nuts, Green chilli, coconut and some water. Grind it well. Keep it aside..
- Heat 2 tbspn oil in a pan, add ginger – garlic paste and saute it well..
- Add onion paste and saute it in low flame for 5 – 10 minutes..
- Add turmeric powder, salt and red chilli powder and saute well.Add curd and mix well..
- Add chicken pieces, salt and garam masala and mix well..
- Cover it and cook until the chicken is done..
- Then add coconut – cashew paste and kasurimethi and mix well. Cook it for 5 minutes (If you want more gravy, add some water). Coco – creamy chicken curry is ready..
If you find this Coco creamy chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.