Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Soup Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup curry recipe. To make chicken soup curry you only need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup Curry:
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 of onion.
- Take 600 mL of water.
- You need 100 mL of white wine.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken soup powder.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get of salt for taste.
- You need of [Toppings].
- Get 2 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 70 g of mushrooms.
- Get of black pepper.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- Use 1 of bell pepper.
- Provide 400 g of cooked rice (recipe, https://goo.gl/yKkhpf).
Instructions to make Chicken Soup Curry:
- Chop the onion and the clove of garlic. Cut the bell peppers into large chunks. Boil an egg and peel the eggshell and cut it longwise..
- Season chicken legs with black pepper. Place the chicken legs on a frying pan skin side down and grill them. When they become golden brown, flip them over and grill the other side..
- Prepare a pot and heat oil with chopped garlic and dried basil over low heat until the garlic becomes golden brown..
- Put all spices into the pot. Fry them over low heat for about 5 minutes. Then, add the chopped onion and fry them for about 5 more minutes..
- Add water, white wine, soy sauce, chicken soup powder and sugar and heat over medium heat. When small bubbles pop out, add the chicken legs and oyster mushrooms. Heat over medium-high heat for 10~15 minutes with skimming the scum of the soup..
- Serve in a nice bowl and put a boiled egg..
If you find this Chicken Soup Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.