Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dried prawns raw mango curry recipe. You can cook dried prawns raw mango curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dried prawns Raw mango curry:
- Use 1/4 cup of Dried prawns -.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder-.
- Get as required of Curry leaves.
- Use 1/2cup of Raw mango -.
- Prepare 6 of Shallots-.
- Use 1 inch piece of Ginger -.
- Get 3 to4 of Green chilli -.
- Take 2 tsp of Chilli powder -.
- Prepare -3tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take -1piece of Malabar tamarind/kokum.
- Prepare 1/2cup of Grated Coconut -.
- Prepare as required of Coconut oil.
- You need 1 of Tomato -.
Steps to make Dried prawns Raw mango curry:
- Heat a pan and roast the dried prawns.remove the head part of prawns and keep it in separate bowl..
- In the mixi add grated coconut,the head of dried prawns,chilli powder,coriander powder,green chilli, shallot,ginger,turmeric powder and make a fine paste..
- Take a clay pot and add the grinded paste along with sufficient water,few pieces of raw mango,kokum,tomato sliced,dried prawns..
- Cook the gravy in low flame once the gravy is ready add some curry leaves and pour 2 tsp coconut oil above it..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.