Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lamb Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb massaman curry recipe. To cook lamb massaman curry you need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Provide of Ingredients for curry paste:.
- You need 5 of bulb Shallot-peeled.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 of Dried red chilli.
- Use 6 of Clove.
- Prepare 1 of teaspooon Lemongrass puree.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger puree.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Mace.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander seeds.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Shrimp paste(optional).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Ground White pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- Get of Ingredients to prepare the lamb shank:.
- Use 2 of Lamb Shank (Small).
- Use 160 gram of Cooked New potato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get of Ingredients for curry:.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Fish sauce.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 400 ml of Thai Coconut milk.
- Use 1 handful of Cashew nuts.
- Use 3-4 leaf of Coriander leaf.
Steps to make Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Fill the large saucepan with water. Add the lamb shanks, salt and baking soda. Gently boil for 3 hours..
- Blend the shallot, garlic, dried roasted red chilli, clove, ginger puree, lemongrass puree, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground mace, ground cumin, coriander seeds, shrimp paste, salt, white pepper and oil in an electric blender until the ingredients turn into a smooth paste..
- Put the rapeseed oil in a medium saucepan. Gently fry the Massaman curry paste for approx 3-4 minutes..
- Add 200 ml of Thai coconut milk and bring it to boil. Season the curry base with the honey, sugar, fish sauce and rest of coconut milk bring it to boil..
- In goes the lamb shanks and cashew nuts in the same saucepan, close the lid and gently boil for further 20 minutes. Add the lemon juice, cooked new potatoes and boil for further 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer Lamb Massaman curry into the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with steamed Thai Jasmine Rice..
If you find this Lamb Massaman Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.