Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best CURRY-CORIANDER CUTLET recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CURRY-CORIANDER CUTLET recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry-coriander cutlet recipe. You can cook curry-coriander cutlet using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare CURRY-CORIANDER CUTLET:
- You need 3-4 spoons of leftover rice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of semolina.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Gram flour.
- Use 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 tablespoon of corn flour(optional).
- Get 1 of small chopped onion.
- Get 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Provide 8-9 of chopped curry leaves.
- Provide 8-9 of chopped green coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need Pinch of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make CURRY-CORIANDER CUTLET:
- Mix leftover rice, 1 tablespoon gram flour and semolina with little water in a grinding jar and grind well..
- Heat a pan, pour the mixture into it, add chopped curry leaves, coriander leaves and green chilli. Fry until water gets absorbed,make it like a dough..
- Turn Off the flame and transfer it to a plate.Now add all purpose flour, 1 tablespoon gram flour, cornflour (optional),chat masala, red chilli powder and saltwith 1 spoon refined oil and make a fine dough..
- Grease your palm and make long finger shaped cutlet.(you can make any shape)..
- Now deep fry cutlets on a medium flame until they turn golden brown..
- Transfer on kitchen towel to remove extra oil. Garnish and serve hot with tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup. Enjoy..
If you find this CURRY-CORIANDER CUTLET recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.