Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bachelor's Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bachelor's Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bachelor's chicken curry recipe. You can cook bachelor's chicken curry using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bachelor's Chicken Curry:
- Take 1 kg of chicken cut into pieces.
- Take 2 of medium size potatoes, partly peeled & cut into large pieces.
- Use 1 1/2 of onion (coarsely grinded in mixture).
- Prepare 1 of large tomato (cut into small pieces).
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sabut jeera.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kalonji.
- Take leaves of Few curry.
- Take 1 of dried red chilli, a bay leaf.
- Provide 2 of elaichi,.
- Get 2-3 of laung,.
- Use 1 of cinnamon stick, kali elaichi.
- Use 1 pinch of hing.
- Provide as per your requirement of Turmeric powder, salt.
- Use as required of Oil (preferably mustard oil).
- Use 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Everest Chicken Masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 2 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Get as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Bachelor's Chicken Curry:
- Heat a pan, add 4 to 5 tbsp of oil in it. Heat it then add sabut jeera, kalonji, khada garam masalas including dried red chilli & bay leaf. Let them splutter. Now add a pinch of hing to it..
- Now add the chicken pieces and potatoes to it. Mix them well now add onion, tomato, ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala powder, green chillies, Kashmiri red chilli powder. Mix everything well and cook it in a low flame by covering the pan for about 40 mins. Keep the flame low and keep stirring occasionally so that the masalas doesn't get burnt..
- It's very simple recipe. Just put everything together & stir occasionally. Cook it untill meat becomes tender & the oil starts releasing the pan..
- Now remove it from the flame and put everything inside a pressure cooker, adding desired amount of lukewarm water. Remember to put lukewarm water only. Then add half tsp turmeric, half tsp kashmiri red chilli powder, salt as per taste and 1 tbsp chicken masala. At this point you can add some coriander leaves or hou can even add at the time of garnishing. It's up to you. Pressure cook it for about 2 whistles on high flame..
- Wait for the air to get released from the cooker then serve hot with rice or roti of your choice..
If you find this Bachelor's Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.