Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chickpea Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry recipe. To make chickpea curry you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpea Curry:
- Take 2 of onions.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of tablespoon.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- You need 2 can of chickpeas (400g can).
- Get 1 can of chopped tomatoes (400g can).
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Chickpea Curry:
- slice and dice the onions finely..
- crush the garlic.
- heat oil in a pan/skillet then add the garlic and onion and fry until soft..
- add the chilli powder, salt, turmeric, paprika, cumin, and coriander to the pan and stir continuously for a minute..
- drain the chickpeas and add to the pan..
- add the chopped tomatoes and stir until combined..
- cover on a low heat for 20 minutes..
- add garam masala and stir. Cover and cook for a further 10 minutes..
If you find this Chickpea Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.