Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple egg curry recipe. You can cook simple egg curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Egg Curry:
- Provide 4 of hard boiled eggs (I made some slashes in the eggs).
- Use 1 cup of onion chopped.
- Take 1 cup of tomato chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Use As required of Water.
- Provide As required of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Simple Egg Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the bay leaf, ginger garlic paste and saute for a min..
- Add the chopped onions and saute for a min. Add the chopped tomatoes and saute till it turns mushy..
- Add salt to taste, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder and saute for over high heat for 2-3 mins..
- Add water and cook over high heat till oil separates. Repeat this process 2-3 times until you get a smooth masala like paste..
- Add the boiled eggs, sprinkle some water and cook over low heat for about 2 mins. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and take off the heat..
If you find this Simple Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.