Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heaven chicken curry by mom recipe. You can cook heaven chicken curry by mom using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom:
- You need 1/2 kg of Chicken cut into normal pieces.
- You need 5 of medium size potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of medium size onion paste.
- Use 1/3 cup of oil.
- Provide of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of coriandar powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger,garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare of for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 of coriander leaves chopped and green chillies cut into two pieces.
Steps to make Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom:
- Take oil in a pan turn heat low add onion paste,ginger,garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder simmer for 20 minutes or till you feel oil is getting separate..
- (if you want you can fry chicken separate for 10 minutes)optional it will enhance chicken taste.
- Now add chicken and yoghurt in a paste keep heat low cover the lid up and cook till you feel chicken is tender half now add potatoes simmer for 15 minutes add water as your desired thick ness..
- Now when chicken and potatoes both get tender perfectly sprinkle garam masala powder cook in low flame max 5 minutes..
- Now garnish with coriander leaves and green chillies.Serve with attached boiled rice,salad and stuffed chillies..
If you find this Heaven Chicken Curry by Mom recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.