Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple masala prawn curry recipe. You can have simple masala prawn curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Masala Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 500 gm of prawns.
- You need 2 of tomato (chopped) and make puree.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Grind green chilli.
- You need 1" of Ginger.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
Instructions to make Simple Masala Prawn Curry:
- Wash the prawns with turmeric powder and salt. Twice or thrice. Then marinate the prawns with turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder and 1 tsp mustard oil. Keep aside for three minutes..
- Heat 1 tbsp mustard oil. Add cumin seeds and fry for few minutes. Then add chopped onion fry till it become light brown in color. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, green chilli,garlic and ginger paste. Mix……properly. Then add the tomato paste, garam masala and salt.. Saute it for few minutes..
- Add fried prawns. Mix…..well. Then add water as needed. Cook till the prawns become tender and gravy. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a bowl. Ready to serve…..with hot….rice and birayani…..
If you find this Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.