Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak curry spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak curry spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak curry spinach curry recipe. You can have palak curry spinach curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak curry spinach curry:
- Use 100 gm of spinach leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of peanuts.
- Provide 1 tsp of split black gram(chana dal).
- Use 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of sorghum flour (jawar flour).
- Get 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of green chillies (spicy).
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Desi ghee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Jaggery.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Palak curry spinach curry:
- Chop spinach add to this peanuts and chana dal.
- Cook it for ten minutes or give one whistle in cooker.
- Add to this sorghum flour and gram flour.there should not be any lump.
- Heat kadai I have used traditional kadai put oil.add garlic one teaspoon and green chillies to it fry till golden brown.add turmeric powder and mixture of spinach. allow it to cook for five minutes,add tamarind pulp and Jaggery.cook for more five minutes. adjust consistency as per your choice..
- Take another pan,add desi ghee one teaspoon when becomes hot add chopped garlic allow it to trun brown,add Red chilli powder. switch off the flame pour it on spinach curry.serve hot with rice roti and garlic chutney. colour of spinach changes but it tastes yum..
If you find this Palak curry spinach curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.