Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai coconut curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai coconut curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry soup recipe. To make thai coconut curry soup you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai coconut curry soup:
- Use 64 oz of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 can (14 ounces) of lite coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of carrot, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, sliced into thin half moons.
- Provide 8 oz of thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms.
- Use 7 oz of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chili pepper paste (more or less, depending on how hot you like it).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Get 1 of small lime, juice and zest.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Get 1 of fresh baby spinach, for serving.
Steps to make Thai coconut curry soup:
- Add all ingredients, except noodles, spinach, and tomatoes, to large stock pot. Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and simmer an additional 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook rice noodles according to package directions. Drain…
- To serve, place a bit of noodles and a few spinach leaves in soup bowl and ladle soup over top..
If you find this Thai coconut curry soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.