Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spotted snakehead fish curry with Taro and Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spotted snakehead fish curry with Taro and Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spotted snakehead fish curry with taro and eggplant recipe. To make spotted snakehead fish curry with taro and eggplant you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spotted snakehead fish curry with Taro and Eggplant:
- Use 3 of Spotted snakehead fish.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil for curry.
- Get of Oil for frying as required.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped taro.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped eggplant.
- Take 1 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- Prepare of Water as required.
Instructions to make Spotted snakehead fish curry with Taro and Eggplant:
- Clean the taro, cut and wash.keep them aside. Cut the eggplant into medium pieces. Clean the Spotted snakehead fish and wash them properly. Now keep the fish into a bowl.put one pinch of termeric powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt into it and mix them. Keep them aside..
- Take a frypan and fry the marinated fish and stop the flame. Keep them aside. Take another frypan, put some oil and heat it on stove. Put chopped onions and Green chillies with salt as required and fry it for 2 minutes. Now, put ginger and garlic paste into it and fry. Put termeric powder, red chilli powder, Coriander powder with halk cup water and stir fry for 5-7 minutes..
- Now put the Eggplant and taro into it and stir fry more 10 minutes covering the frypan. Now put the fried Spotted snakehead fish into it with 1 cup water and stir fry untill curry is 100% perfectly cooked..
- Now stop the flame immediately. Spotted snakehead fish curry is ready. Serve it hot with steamed rice or paratha. Enjoy 😄..
If you find this Spotted snakehead fish curry with Taro and Eggplant recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.