Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bhetki (Barramundi) fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhetki (Barramundi) fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhetki (barramundi) fish curry recipe. To make bhetki (barramundi) fish curry you only need 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bhetki (Barramundi) fish curry:
- Get 6 pieces of bhetki fish.
- Use 3 of potatoes cut into two halves.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of bayleaf.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato puree.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Take 4 of green cardamom.
- Use 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- Use 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Mustard oil.
Steps to make Bhetki (Barramundi) fish curry:
- Marinate the fish with half of the turmeric powder and salt..
- Heat some mustard oil and deep fry the fishes. Keep them aside..
- In the same wok, add more oil if required. Add the potatoes and cauliflower. Add the rest of the turmeric and some salt. Fry them well. Keep them aside..
- Add the cumin seeds, bayleaf, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon. Let them splutter..
- Add the tomato puree and cook it for a while..
- Add some turmeric powder, ginger paste, cumin powder, red chilli powder and fry them very well till the oil separates..
- Add the fried potatoes and cauliflower. Fry them very well..
- Add some water for the gravy, some salt and the sugar to balance the salt..
- Bring it to boil. After you get the desired consistency of the gravy, add the fishes..
- Add the garam masala powder and ghee and the coriander leaves..
- Mix them well and remove it from the flame..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Bhetki (Barramundi) fish curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.