Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry dusted cauliflower ‘steak’ topped with chive and garlic mushrooms recipe. You can have curry dusted cauliflower ‘steak’ topped with chive and garlic mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms:
- You need 1 of large cauliflower.
- Get of Selection of mushrooms.
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry powder plus 1 tsp for dusting.
- Use Pinch of saffron (optional).
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 50 grams of butter.
Instructions to make Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms:
- Make up half a litre of vegetable stock (use a stock cube) and add the curry powder, saffron, cumin, parsley and lemon juice. Bring to the boil..
- While the stock is coming to the boil get the cauliflower and trim the leaves and cut 2 slices about half an inch in thickness from the centre of the cauliflower keeping intact the stalk. Turn OFF the stock, season to taste and place the “steaks” to sit in the residual heat for ten minutes. In the meantime fry your mushrooms in the garlic and chive butter..
- Drain the “steaks” and add to a medium to hot pan with a bit of olive oil and a knob of butter. Colour both sides of the cauliflower basting constantly. Add the dusting of curry powder and Place in a preheated oven at 180c for about 10 mins or until tender..
- Remove from oven, top with the mushrooms and serve straight away with a salad, homemade chips and a selection of dips..
If you find this Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.