Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry vegetable noodle soup recipe. To make red curry vegetable noodle soup you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Use 1 of large bunch Bok Choy, white stems separated from green leaves.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of grated peeled fresh ginger.
- Take 2 tablespoons of red curry paste (use mild or spicy, according to preference). Medium works best with this dish. I used a jar of Trader Joe's Red Curry Simmer Sauce!.
- Take 1 of small sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Get 1 quart of chicken or vegetable stock.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Asian fish sauce (don't skip this ingredient!! I use the Vietnamese versions)).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 (13 ounce) of can of full fat coconut milk.
- Get Half of teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste.
- Provide 8 ounces of Vermicelli (Angel Hair or similar) rice noodles.
- Get 3 of limes, 2 juiced, one cut into wedges.
- You need 1/4 Cup of coarsely chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
- Get of Shrimp or Scallops (see note in introduction).
Steps to make Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Slice the Bok Choy stems into 1/2 inch pieces. Slice the leaves into 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
- Using the sauté function, heat the oil in the pressure cooker. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and curry paste and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. (If using regular pot, instructions are the same.) Add the sweet potato and the white stems of the Bok Choy, along with the stock. Bring to a simmer and add the fish sauce and brown sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves, about one minute..
- Stir in the coconut milk and salt, cover, and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes (or if using a regular pot: 45 minutes on medium heat)).
- Meanwhile, cook the Vermicelli noodles according to the package instructions..
- Release the pressure manually. Remove the lid and stir in the Bok Choy greens until wilted. Add the lime juice and more salt to taste..
- Divide the noodles among individual bowls and ladle the soup on top, garnishing with the cilantro and lime wedges.
If you find this Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.