Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Caramote Prawns Masala Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramote Prawns Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramote Prawns Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramote prawns masala curry recipe. To make caramote prawns masala curry you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramote Prawns Masala Curry:
- Provide 500 of grm Caramote Peeled prawns.
- Take 3 of big Onions.
- Take 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 10 of green chillies, 1 table spoon garam masala.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Chilli powder.
- Get 5 of table spoons of oil.
- Provide 50 ml of Water.
Steps to make Caramote Prawns Masala Curry:
- Massage prawns with turmeric and salt and put it in the fridge for one hour.
- Add oil in a pan and add prawns and cook 50%.
- Then take off all the Prawns from oil and keep it aside. Make onions paste with chilli and ginger and garlic..
- Add onion paste into the oil and add all the spices above-mentioned and cook until onion padre oozes out the oil..
- Then add water and cook further then add 50% cooked prawns into it. Then cook for 10 minutes with lid on..
- Switch off when the curry is done garnishing with coriander leaves..
- Good combination with roti and rice..
If you find this Caramote Prawns Masala Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.