Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy crab curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy crab curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy crab curry recipe. To make spicy crab curry you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy crab curry:
- Get 1 kg of crab.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tamarind paste.
- Get 1 tbs of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbs of cumin.
- You need 1 tbs of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of fenugreek.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 finger length of ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 200gr of tapioca.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tbs of fennel seed.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Get 6 tbs of gingely oil.
- Use 1 knob of butter.
- Get 2 of green chilis, slit.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Steps to make Spicy crab curry:
- Clean crab, marinate with turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and add 1cup of water boil for 5 min and keep,.
- Crush onion, tomato and half of curry leaves and keep.
- Grind all the dry whole ingredients, coriander leaves as paste.
- Rub the tapioca and wash throughly. Remove the skin and cut into big cubes.
- In a broad pan, heat oil, add ground paste and crushed masala, coriander powder, fry until the raw smell goes..
- Add crab, tamarind paste, cook for 5 min and add 1cup of water.
- Cover and cook in medium flame until thick. Now Add green chilli, some curry leaves, sugar and butter cover and keep for 10 min.
- Now the spicy, healthy and yummy crab curry is ready to serve.
If you find this Spicy crab curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.