Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drumstick and egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick and egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick and egg curry recipe. To make drumstick and egg curry you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Drumstick and egg curry:
- Get 3 of hard-boiled eggs.
- Prepare 5 of drumsticks, cut into 3-inch pieces.
- Provide 2 of onions, finely chopped.
- Use 5 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder (opt).
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need of coriander leaves for garnish.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take of For tempering.
- Prepare 1/2 of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 of green chilli, de-seed and halved.
- Take 3 of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 stalk of curry leaves.
Steps to make Drumstick and egg curry:
- Heat the oil in a cooking pan, add the drumstick pieces and toss them for a minute. Remove and keep aside..
- Using the same oil, add the mustard seeds and let them pop. Add the chilli, garlic, onions and curry leaves and saute for a few seconds till fragrant…
- Add the chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric and salt. Stir to combine..
- Now add drumstick pieces and half a cup of water. Stor to mix and put the lid on and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Take the lid off and add another half cup of water, increase heat, bring to boil then reduce heat to medium and simmer covered till it forms a thickish gravy and the drumsticks are soften, approx 10-12 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and boiled eggs. Stir gently to mix and let simmer again for another minute. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with hot steamed rice or chapatis.
If you find this Drumstick and egg curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.