Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry:
- Use 1/2 kg of fresh chicken.
- Get 2 of large onions.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of (homemade) Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- Take as needed of Coriander for garnish.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coconut powder.
- Use as needed of Oil for cooking.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide Pinch of orange food colour (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- First chopped onions & tomatoes in a pressure cooker then add the spices like salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, oil, kasuri methi then half glass water and close the lid until 3-4 whistles.
- Now fry it well until the oil separates.
- Next add the washed fresh chicken, coconut powder, Garam masala powder, coriander leaves then add water to the desired thickness of gravy(food colour if u are adding or u can skip).
- Cover it for 1 or 2 more whistles then let it rest for five minutes naturally oil sets on top and the curry is ready.
- Serve it hot with chapati or rice it’s yumm !!!.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.