Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea and spinach curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea and spinach curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea and spinach curry recipe. You can cook chickpea and spinach curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpea and spinach curry:
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 3-4 cm of piece of ginger, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Get 2 tablespoons of ground cumin.
- Use 3 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1-2 of chillies chopped (depends on type and strength of chilli and your own heat preference!).
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Take 2 of x400g tins chickpeas drained.
- You need 1 of x400g tin chopped tomotoes.
- You need 75 g of coconut cream.
- Get 100 g of spinach (I used baby spinach).
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of chopped coriander.
- You need 1 of lime – optional.
Instructions to make Chickpea and spinach curry:
- Soften onion and chilli in the oil on a low heat for approx 5-10 mins..
- Add onion/chilli mix to spices, garlic, ginger,tomato paste and pulse in a blender, processor or pestle and mortar..
- Add paste to a pan and cook in medium heat for 2 minutes. Add drained chickpeas and chopped tomatoes. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the coconut cream and a little water. Stir until the cream melts and is combined. Cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Add spinach and chopped coriander. Cook until wilted..
- Serve with flatbread or rice. slice of lime and coriander garnish can be optional..
If you find this Chickpea and spinach curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.