Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably buy many items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry vegetable noodle soup recipe. You can cook red curry vegetable noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 1 of large bunch Bok Choy, white stems separated from green leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 of small onion, diced.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of grated peeled fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red curry paste (use mild or spicy, according to preference). Medium works best with this dish. I used a jar of Trader Joe's Red Curry Simmer Sauce!.
- You need 1 of small sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Use 1 quart of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Asian fish sauce (don't skip this ingredient!! I use the Vietnamese versions)).
- Provide 2 teaspoons of dark brown sugar.
- Use 1 (13 ounce) of can of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste.
- Provide 8 ounces of Vermicelli (Angel Hair or similar) rice noodles.
- Provide 3 of limes, 2 juiced, one cut into wedges.
- You need 1/4 Cup of coarsely chopped fresh cilantro for garnish.
- Provide of Shrimp or Scallops (see note in introduction).
Instructions to make Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Slice the Bok Choy stems into 1/2 inch pieces. Slice the leaves into 1 inch pieces. Set aside.
- Using the sauté function, heat the oil in the pressure cooker. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and curry paste and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. (If using regular pot, instructions are the same.) Add the sweet potato and the white stems of the Bok Choy, along with the stock. Bring to a simmer and add the fish sauce and brown sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves, about one minute..
- Stir in the coconut milk and salt, cover, and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes (or if using a regular pot: 45 minutes on medium heat)).
- Meanwhile, cook the Vermicelli noodles according to the package instructions..
- Release the pressure manually. Remove the lid and stir in the Bok Choy greens until wilted. Add the lime juice and more salt to taste..
- Divide the noodles among individual bowls and ladle the soup on top, garnishing with the cilantro and lime wedges.
If you find this Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.