Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach broccoli curry recipe. You can cook spinach broccoli curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Broccoli Curry:
- Prepare 2 package of spinach.
- Take 1 package of broccoli.
- Use 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small pieces of ginger garlic.
- Take of Few cashews 5 to 6 optional.
- Provide 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
Steps to make Spinach Broccoli Curry:
- Boil broccoli+spinach+ginger+garlic+cashews+salt+green chilli.have two to three whistles.
- Now for tadka roast in oil cumin seeds and onions.after make them brown add tomatoes and stir for making it tadka.
- After boiling spinach add 1 tablespoon gram flour and blend it smooth.
- Now add tadka and stir at very low flame for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Optionally add dices of paneer or boiled corn.
- Delicious super healthy PALAK PANEER is ready.
If you find this Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.