Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect A Nostalgic Lunch Menu [Curry Stew] recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best A Nostalgic Lunch Menu [Curry Stew] recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Nostalgic Lunch Menu [Curry Stew] recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to a nostalgic lunch menu [curry stew] recipe. To cook a nostalgic lunch menu [curry stew] you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare A Nostalgic Lunch Menu [Curry Stew]:
- Use of Ingredients for the curry.
- Use 250 grams of Chicken.
- Get 100 grams of Carrot.
- Provide 250 grams of Onion.
- Prepare 150 grams of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 1 of Vegetable oil for stir frying.
- Prepare of Fo béchamel sauce with curry powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 200 ml of Water.
- Provide 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Get 1 of ~1 1/2 teaspoons Sugar.
- Take 20 grams of Butter.
- Provide 1 small of clove Garlic (grated).
- You need 300 ml of Milk.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Use 1 of Pepper.
Steps to make A Nostalgic Lunch Menu [Curry Stew]:
- Cut the meat and vegetables into 2 cm pieces. Shred the shimeji mushrooms into small clumps..
- Wet the potatoes with water, put on a plate, cover with cling film and microwave until soft..
- Heat oil in a pan. Stir fry the meat and carrot over medium heat for 4 minutes. Add onion and shimeji mushrooms and stir fry until the onion has become translucent..
- Add curry powder and stir fry until fragrant. Add flour and stir well to avoid lumps..
- Add water, mix well to dissolve the flour over medium heat. Add the soup stock and sugar..
- After it starts to boil, add potato, butter, garlic and milk and stir well. When it comes to a boil, skim off any scum that surfaces..
- Simmer until it reaches the desired thickness, stirring occasionally so that it won't burn..
- Check the taste and add salt if needed. Sprinkle a little pepper to enhance the aroma and it's done..
If you find this A Nostalgic Lunch Menu [Curry Stew] recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.