Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parshe Macher Tel Jhal (Mullet Fish Spicy Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parshe Macher Tel Jhal (Mullet Fish Spicy Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parshe macher tel jhal (mullet fish spicy curry) recipe. To make parshe macher tel jhal (mullet fish spicy curry) you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parshe Macher Tel Jhal (Mullet Fish Spicy Curry):
- Take 6 of mullet fish (parshe mach), cut and cleaned properly.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Provide 4 of green chillies, slitted.
- You need 2 of dried red chillies.
- Use 1/2 tsp of nigella seeds (kalo jeera/kalonji).
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1-2 tsp of turmeric powder (haldi).
- Use 1 tsp of cumin powder (jeera).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder (or as per your tolerance).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use As needed of salt (according to taste).
- You need 2-3 cup of warm water.
Steps to make Parshe Macher Tel Jhal (Mullet Fish Spicy Curry):
- Rub the fishes with turmeric powder and little salt..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the fishes one by one till they are light brown in colour and the skin gets wrinkled. Remove from the oil and keep the fishes aside..
- Heat oil again and add nigella seeds and dried red chillies. Stir for few seconds and add the green chillies and stir until they splutter..
- Now, add the chopped tomato, 1/2 tea-spoon turmeric powder, red chilli powder, Kashmiri chilli powder and salt and stir until the tomato becomes mushy and the spices gets fried on low to medium flame..
- Add 2-3 cups of water and give a quick mix. Cover the lid and bring it to boil..
- Now, slowly and carefully add the fried fishes, lower the flame and cover the lid. Cook for around 15 minutes or till the fishes are well cooked. Don’t overcook as the fishes are delicate and prone to break..
- Also, check the consistency of the gravy, there should be enough gravy in the curry..
- Once the fishes are well cooked, sprinkle sugar and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Turn off the flame and remove to a serving bowl. Your Parshe Macher Tel Jhaal is ready to be served now..
- If you want you can garnish it with chopped coriander leaves. Some people like it. Though, I don’t prefer to add coriander leaves as this kills the aroma of the fish. Parshe has is own aroma and that is amazing..
If you find this Parshe Macher Tel Jhal (Mullet Fish Spicy Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.