Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir fry Carrot pickle with ginger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fry Carrot pickle with ginger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry Carrot pickle with ginger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry carrot pickle with ginger recipe. You can have stir fry carrot pickle with ginger using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fry Carrot pickle with ginger:
- Take 4 pieces of Carrots.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Mustard seed.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Mustard powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Fennel(saunf) powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Nigella seeds (Klaunji)1/4tsp.
- You need 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Take to taste of Salt(1-1/2tbsp).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Indian garam masala 1/2tsp (opt).
- Prepare 2 taste of Lemon juice of big 1/2lemon.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Use 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of Mustard oil.
Steps to make Stir fry Carrot pickle with ginger:
- First wash and peel carrots &ginger ale then evenly sliced in long sticks as u wish.
- Dry toast fenugreek and fennel seeds fo' 1minute then coarsely ground in a mixture grinder.
- Heat a spoon full of oil in a non stick frying pan and slightly stir fry the carrot slices & ginger pieces fo'1-1/2minute..take out of pan and keep aside.
- Again heat oil in the same pan and add Asafoetida then fenugreek-fennel powder, mustard, curry leaves and saute fo' about 1minute then add yo'r other spices like turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala..fry all the spices nicely on low heat fo' 30 seconds and flame off.
- Mix fried ginger-carrots in the spice mixture then add vinegar and squeeze the juice of half lemon.
- Yo'r carrot pickle with ginger is ready.
- Mix powdered mustard when the pickled carrots cool down and transfer in a clean and dry bowl or sterilized glass jar.
- Serve with chapatti, naan,layered(lachha pratha),rice or at yo'r dinner table.
- Enjoy!!!! Have a Nice Day.
- 🔖Note _Indian garam masala is my personal liking as it's a blend of lot of "spices & condiments" which enhance the flavour of pickles..can skipped if u don't like.
If you find this Stir fry Carrot pickle with ginger recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.