Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken coconut curry /ayam rendang recipe. You can cook chicken coconut curry /ayam rendang using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang:
- Provide 1 of chicken cut in chunk.
- Take 2 cup of each chunk of potato and carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh grated coconut flesh.
- Provide 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide of dry spice.
- Provide 6 of to 10 dry cili and 1 fresh red cili. (the more the spicier).
- Provide 8 of shallot and 5 garlic.
- Prepare 1 of inches of ginger.
- Provide 1 of lemon grass.
- Provide 1 tsp of galangal and fresh turmeric.
- Take of seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt and brown sugar.
- Get of garnish.
- Use 1 bunch of coriander.
Instructions to make Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang:
- lightly toast coconut set aside.
- pound or blend dry spice.
- in pan with oil saute spice till fragrant in low heat for about 15 minutes then add chicken and vegetable with tomato puree and bring it to a boil stiring every now and then for another 15 minute then add coconut milk ,let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
- add in grated coconut and seasoning to taste stir gently not to break up vegetable continuingly till sauce thickening but if prefer more gravy can add half cup of water for another 5 minute off heat and serve top garnish.
If you find this Chicken Coconut Curry /Ayam Rendang recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.