Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Malai curry:
- You need 200 g of prawn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Get 1 of onion paste.
- Take 1 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera (whole).
- Provide 1 of whole dry red chilli.
- Prepare 2-3 of whole garam masalas.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of tomato purred.
- Take To taste of salt.
- You need As needed of oil for frying.
Instructions to make Prawn Malai curry:
- Wash & marinate the prawns with salt & turmeric powder.
- Now put the dessicated coconut in the hot water for few minutes & strain to get the coconut milk & keep aside.
- Now heat a pan, add oil & fry the prawns well.
- Remove the prawns, add bay leaf, red chilli, jeera & whole garam masala then allow it to crackle.
- Now fry the onion paste adding ginger garlic paste, salt & turmeric powder.
- Add tomato puree & red chilli powder then fry it well.
- Add the dessicated coconut then mix well.
- Finally add the coconut milk & bring it to boil.
- Now add the fried prawns. cover it, keep it in low flame till it gets tender.
- Prawn Malai curry is ready sprinkle garam masala powder & serve it with steaming rice.
If you find this Prawn Malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.