Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry chicken recipe. You can have red curry chicken using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Curry Chicken:
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 can of (4 oz) red curry paste.
- Provide 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of Shallot, minced.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, chopped into bite size.
- Use 2 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Use 1 cup of baby carrots.
- Get 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Thai basil leaves, chopped.
- Get 2 of sliced red hot peppers (optional).
Steps to make Red Curry Chicken:
- Heat oil in large pot. Add garlic, shallots, and red curry paste, stir until fragrant. Add chicken and saute until no longer pink..
- Add coconut milk, potatoes, carrots, onions and kaffir lime leaves. Season with palm sugar and salt to taste. Cook until tender. Remove from heat and garnish with basil and hot pepper..
- Serve with rice or French bread..
If you find this Red Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.