Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade namkin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade namkin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade namkin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade namkin recipe. To cook homemade namkin you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade namkin:
- Get 1 kg of poha (flattened rice barik poha).
- Prepare 1/2 kg of parmal(murmura).
- Get 1 of onion(slice chopped).
- Provide of as per taste Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- Use 1 bunch of garlic.
- Get 1 of big slice of ginger.
- Provide 4-5 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of small bowl peanuts.
- Take 1/2 bowl of Dalai daal (bengal gram).
- You need 1/2 of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of kasturi methi.
- Get 1/2 bowl of fresh curry leves.
- Take 1/2 spoon of sugar.
- Take 1/2 bowl of makai.
- Take 7-8 spoons of oil.
Steps to make Homemade namkin:
- First take ginger, garlic and green chilli in mixture pot then grind it and make a paste..
- Then take a big pan add some oil heat it on high flame then add poha and parmal and low the flame then mix all the poha and parmal well. Then add some salt and turmeric powder in it and mix it..
- Mix the poha continously after 5 minutes. Mix it well uptil the poha and parmal will come crunchy. The gas will be on low flame..
- On the other hand take a pan add more oil heat it then add onion and fry it until the onion colour will change to brown then remove it from the oil and add in the poha..
- In this way also fry peanut seeds, makai and put it in the poha and mix it properly..
- Then take a small bowl add 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 turmeric powder1/2, red chilli powder,1/2 coriander powder,1/2 amchur powder and mix it..
- Take a small pan add some oil heat it then add some cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste in it and fry it until oil will separate from it then add dalia dal, curry leaves, and all dry ingredients masala. Then put all these batter in poha and mix it properly. Add some kasturi methi powder, sugar and mix it and off the flame and cool it finally ready..
If you find this Homemade namkin recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.