Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to clean-up-fridge curry recipe. You can have clean-up-fridge curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Clean-Up-Fridge Curry:
- Take 400-500 g of Beef, Pork or Chicken Mince.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- You need 400-500 g of Vegetables *finely cut or sliced.
- Prepare of *Note: I used 1 Onion, 1/2 Red Capsicum, 2 Mushrooms, 2 small Carrots, some small Broccoli pieces and some Baby Spinach.
- Take of *Other recommended ingredients: Green Capsicum, Eggplant,.
- Take of Green Leafy Vegetables, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Pumpkin,.
- Prepare of Sweet Potato, Celery, Parsnip, Asian Mushrooms, Apple, etc.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1 of Canned Tomatoes (400g).
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of Curry Powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Freshly Cooked Rice 4 servings.
Steps to make Clean-Up-Fridge Curry:
- Cut the vegetables all finely..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a large frying pan and cook all ingredients. When meat changed colour and vegetables are almost tender, add Canned Tomatoes, Curry Powder and Soy Sauce..
- Cook until all vegetables are tender. Soft leafy vegetables like Baby Spinach need to be added at very last. Season with Salt & Pepper to suit your taste..
- Serve on a plate with freshly cooked rice..
- *Alternatively you can use Curry Roux blocks instead of Curry Powder, but you need to add some water as Curry Roux contain thickening agent like flour and make this curry quite thick..
If you find this Clean-Up-Fridge Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.