Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower fish curry recipe. To cook cauliflower fish curry you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower fish curry:
- Take 1 of cauliflower.
- Provide 4 of fish pieces.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil.
Steps to make Cauliflower fish curry:
- Marinate the fish and fry well,keep aside.
- Now add cumin seeds and bay leaf.
- Add cauliflower and potatoes and saute.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cover.
- Add ginger,cumin coriander and red chilli powder and saute.
- Add tomato paste and mix well.
- Add water and simmer along with the fish.
- Add sugar and coriander leaves and serve it with rice.
If you find this Cauliflower fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.