Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Poppy prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poppy prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poppy prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook poppy prawn malai curry using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Poppy prawn malai curry:
- Provide 100 gm medium of Prawn.
- Get 4tsp of Poppy seeds.
- Prepare 4tsp of malai or cream.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger chilli paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Watermelon seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1pinch of chilli powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mustard Oil.
- Get to taste of salt and sugar.
- Take 1big of Onion.
- Take 2 cloves of Garlic.
Instructions to make Poppy prawn malai curry:
- Fry the prawn with salt and turmeric, then cut onion and garlic and put into the oil.then add the paste of poppy seeds and watermelon seeds in the mixture. Then chopped tomato and add the mixture in kahdai. saute the mixture with malai for 10 min then add water and ginger chiil paste.add turmeic chilli powder..
- Then add prawn which is already fried, then mix it gently into the kadhai. It is very tasty dish with rice..
If you find this Poppy prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.