Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to “snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe. To cook “snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶:
- Get of ➖Main ingredients ➖.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts.
- Take 1 of aubergine.
- Get 1 of courgette.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Take 1 of green pepper.
- Take 1 can of kala chana or chickpeas.
- You need of ➖ Curry paste ingredients ➖.
- Take 5 of tomatoes.
- Use 3 of red chillis.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tbsp of tikka powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get of ➖ Garnish and serve ➖.
- Take 100 ml of Greek style yogurt.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Get of Rice and naan to serve.
Instructions to make “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶:
- For the curry paste: chop the chilli, tomatoes, garlic and ginger.
- Place the paste ingredients in a blender with cumin, curry powder and yogurt. Blend..
- In a hot pan reduce the paste. The darker you get it the better the flavour. This paste is also used in my 20min chicken and cashew curry..
- While the paste is reducing chop the peppers, courgette and onions.
- Chop the aubergines, chicken and coriander stems (save the leaves).
- Add the vegetables to the paste, cook for 10 mins then add the chicken and kala chana. Stir. If it reduces too much add some chicken stock..
- Once the chicken is cooked chop and add the coriander stems.
- Serve with rice and / or naan and top with a couple coriander leaves. Get warm 🌶.
If you find this “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.