Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style coconut milk fish curry recipe. To cook kerala style coconut milk fish curry you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry:
- Provide 2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Get 3 of Tilapia Fillets.
- Provide 2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Tamarind Concentrate.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 of Green Chilli, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic, finely minced.
- Get 5 of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Take 6 of Curry Leaves.
Instructions to make Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry:
- Add coconut milk, chilli powder and turmeric to a non stick pot. Mix and heat to a simmer..
- Wash and cut the tilapia fillets into 1 inch cubes. Add the fish gently. Get it boiling again and add salt..
- Add the tamarind concentrate..
- After 1 minute lower flame and cook uncovered till curry thickens and the fish is cooked..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. Add the fenugreek and saute till it turns golden..
- Add garlic, shallots, green chilli and curry leaves and saute till it turns golden..
- Add to the curry. Don’t stir. Cover and allow to sit 15-30 minutes before serving..
If you find this Kerala Style Coconut Milk Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.