Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple egg curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple egg curry recipe. To cook simple egg curry you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple egg curry:
- Provide 4 of Eggs.
- You need 2 of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of Onions chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Jeera powder.
- You need As per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Use as required of Garam masala powder.
- Use 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Dry chillies.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Provide as required of Oil.
Instructions to make Simple egg curry:
- Boil the eggs and cut them in the middle and mix some turmeric and salt and fry them. Fry the potatoes also.
- In a pan take some oil and give some kalonji along with bay leaves and dry chillies and then add the chopped onion and fry after that add ginger garlic paste fry for sometime.
- After sometime mix all the masalas in a bowl with some water and add them all in the pan. Fry them along with the potatoes. Lastly, give some water and add the eggs, add some garam masala powder too and that's all.
If you find this Simple egg curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.