Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste recipe. To cook thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste you only need 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- You need of 🟡curry paste.
- Get 1/2 tbsp. of Lemongrass.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of Galangal.
- Take 1/2 tbsp. of Coriander seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Cumin.
- Use 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Water.
- Provide 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Use 1 pc. of Shallot.
- Take 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- Prepare 2 pcs. of Small dried red chili.
- Prepare 4 pcs. of Big dried red chili.
- Use 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide of 🟡Thai steamed Seafood curry.
- Get 7 pcs. of Prawn.
- Take 1 of whole squid.
- Use 1.5 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp. of Palm sugar.
- Get 1.5 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Get 15 g. of Sweet basil.
- Get 1 pc. of Long red chili.
- Take 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 pc. of Young coconut.
- You need of Coconut meat.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
Instructions to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Make curry paste with Blend all ingredients below together.
- Remove coconut meat and cut into pieces •clean prawn and squid •.
- Reduce 1/2 cup of coconut milk then add curry paste fried together then add more 1/2 cup of coconut milk •seasoning palm sugar + fish sauce •Add seafood and add last 1/2 cup of coconut milk fried together until cooked •.
- Add young coconut meat +sweet basil + long red chili +kaffir lime leaves + Eggs and mix well until cooked • put sweet basil in bottom of coconut and add all curry put prawn and squid on top for presentation • Steam for 5 mins for more coconut flavour • Garnish with Kaffir lime leave + red chili and coconut milk • Done..!! 😋😋.
If you find this Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.